The Pace PAC0839 is a compact dual-head emergency light equipped with a PIR motion sensor. The light has two 7W fully adjustable LED lamp heads, with test switch and an LED status indicator. The PIR sensor has low-light detection, a detection angle of 130˚, a detection range of 30 feet, and automatically turns off after 16 minutes when no motion is detected. The installed 3.6V, 1800mAH Ni-CD rechargeable battery provides 90 minutes of run time after loss of AC power. UL924 listed for wet locations..
• Compact Thermoplastic Design
• Maintenance-free nickel-cadmium battery
• Universal input voltage 100-300V
• Gasketed fixture for wet locations
• Temp rating 10˚c -40˚c ( for damp and wet locations)
• UL 924 Listed
• CSA Listed