PAC0014, PAC0007, PAC0005, PAC0006, PAC0030
Pace’s Emergency Ballast series allows a fixture to be used for both normal AC operation and emergency operation. In the event of a power failure, the unit will switch to emergency mode and operate one or two of the existing lamps for a minimum of 90 minutes each.
All ballasts include a battery pack, battery charger and inverter circuit in a heavy-duty steel case. The emergency ballast can be mounted on top of the fixture or in the wire-way, and is designed to comply with the latest codes and performance standards, including UL 924 and cUL.
See spec sheet
Download Spec Sheet
- Dual-voltage Input 120V/277V
- Galvanized steel case
- Maintenance-free nickel-cadmium battery
- May be installed in switched or un-switched fixtures
- When operating two lamps in emergency mode, rated lumen output is divided evenly between lamps
- See Lamp Compatibility Chart page for supported lamp types
- Approval for use in sealed gasketed fixtures
- Temp rating: 20°-50° ambient